PROTECTING OUR CUSTOMERS
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
When you use our services, we may collect certain information as described below for such purposes as improvement of our products and services, troubleshooting bugs, providing the services, tracking usage, and improving overall performance of the services. Such information may include IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, technical session information, information about your computer, hardware, or mobile device.
COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
When you use A20 Media services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our website, your browser communicates with servers operated by us, our business partners and service providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and in web cookies kept on your computers, which are then transmitted back to our website by your computers.If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A20 Media uses information to:
- Operate and improve our websites and services;
- Provide customers with offers for products and services from A20 Media, including offers based on variables such as stated and anticipated customer interests;
- Facilitate orders for products or services;
- Evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services;
- Provide customer support, including to our merchants or business partners;
- Fulfill requests for A20 Media products or services;
- Manage our everyday business needs such as website administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations, Terms and Conditions or to comply with the law;
- Aggregate anonymous data from our Services used for bench-marking and to improve the Services
If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by sending an email to support@A20 Media.
DATA PROCESSING & TRANSFERS
If you have any questions, suggestions or wish to make a complaint, you may contact us at: a2omedia.com
Email us at: email@example.com